Charge to the Committee
- Plan and conduct the EDEN Annual Meeting. The committee participates in program design, solicitation of presentations, and developing the agenda.
- The EDEN Chair-Elect serves as the Program Chair for the EDEN Annual Meeting Sub-Committee. The Program Chair is responsible for leading the committee and establishing the Annual Meeting program and business agenda.
- The Annual Meeting Chair represents the host institution and serves as the local host responsible for coordinating meeting facilities and local arrangements. The Annual Meeting Chair also serves as a voting member of the EDEN Executive Committee.
- The EDEN Annual Meeting Sub-Committee is co-chaired by the Program Chair and the Annual Meeting Chair. It is expected that as soon as an institution is accepted to host an EDEN Annual Meeting that the individual who will serve as the Annual Meeting Chair participate in EDEN Annual Meeting Sub-Committee planning meetings for the proceeding Annual Meeting. The EDEN Annual Meeting Sub-Committee is open to all EDEN Delegates.
- The Theme, Keynote Speaker(s) and Conference Program are decided by the EDEN Annual Meeting Sub-Committee on the advice of the Program Chair. The committee also invites and receives proposals for papers to be presented at the meeting. The proposals are reviewed by a panel as determined by the EDEN Professional Development Committee.
- Pre-Conference Tour topics and presenter(s) are decided by the Annual Meeting Chair and host institution coordinators with guidance from the EDEN Annual Meeting Sub-Committee.
- Post-Conference Workshop topics and presenter(s) are decided by the EDEN Professional Development Committee with input from the EDEN Annual Meeting Sub-Committee.
Committee: Agriculture and Natural Resources, Annual Meeting, Exercise, Professional Development
|Last Name||First Name||Institution|
|Dixon||Ruth||Oregon State University|
|Sanders||Christina||Washington State University|
|Skjolaas||Cheryl||University of Wisconsin-Madison|
|Higdon||Andrea||University of Kentucky|
|Gaffney||Mike||Washington State University|
|McKillip||Carrie||University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign|
|El Afandi||Gamal||Tuskegee University|