Charge to the Committee
Promote EDEN to member programs, potential partners, stakeholders and funders; help members promote Extension within state and local structures. Ensure that content is credible and that the website integrates products of EDEN committees and work groups and reflects the breadth, depth, and strengths of the network.
- Assist with external marketing which can include EDEN 101 material, EDEN blog articles, and social media outreach.
- Develop and maintain internal marketing resources.
- Encourage committees, working groups, and delegates to submit content for the EDEN website.
- Develop a strategy to highlight EDEN resources during seasonal risk periods.
- Assist members with updating and maintaining records in the resource catalog.
- Collaborate with the EDEN communications and web support team.
- Membership to the committee is open to all delegates.
|Last Name||First Name||Institution|
|Hoffman||William||USDA National Institute of Food & Agriculture|
|Wolfork||Terrence||Fort Valley State University|
|Yandow||Cathy||University of Vermont Extension|
|McCollum||Scott||North Carolina State University|
|Bergland-Riese||Michael||University of Nebraska-Lincoln|
|Rothman||Tom||University of Minnesota|
|Griffiths-Smith||Faye||University of Connecticut|
|Dixon||Ruth||Oregon State University|
|Atterberry||Rick||University of Illinois|
|McGarry||Joyce||Michigan State University|
|Peter||Mary Lou||Kansas State University|
|Lindsey||Angie||University of Florida|
|Griffith||Rick||New Mexico State University|
|Skjolaas||Cheryl||University of Wisconsin-Madison|
|Torrance||Lisa||University of Illinois|
|McKillip||Carrie||University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign|
|Koch||Becky||North Dakota State University|